Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Walls


Another week and we have the beginnings of a wall. The project passed inspection on Monday, so it should be smooth sailing for the rest of the framing. My thoughtful wife sent me this picture today of the latest progress and it looks good. I missed all the fun of having the power turned off to move the circuit over to the left hand side of the house.
We did our first (and hopefully last) change order this past weekend to screen in the new porch instead of leaving it open. It should be really nice during the outdoor season. Last weekend, we went to a party hosted by some friends who have recently added on a screened-in porch and it was a very nice space. I'm looking forward to it and the price wasn't all that bad (I'll just have to drive Goldie, our 1999 Subaru wagon, for another year or two).

No comments: